Friday, February 22, 2013

Cherish the moments, for they may be gone too soon | South Carolina Family Photographer

As I am sitting here looking through pictures from part of a recent newborn session and looking through the images that I was able to capture for the family of a grandfather/great-grandfather/great-great grandfather seeing the newest member of the family for the first time, I realize just how precious life is and how we should all cherish every single moment that you have with your loved ones.  

When I found out that baby M had made his arrival into the world I was excited to meet him.  So during the first part of his newborn session, in talking with the family, I found out about their mom's grandfather and how sick he actually is.  As they were sitting there talking to me about it, I realized then that I needed to get some pictures for them, of him and the newest family member.  I was so excited when I started talking about getting the pictures and finding out that they actually was hoping that I would.  (which I'm sure they probably already knew deep down that I would :-)  )

I am happy to finally blog the pictures that we were able to capture during that special time for them.  I will have to admit that Mr. Buckshot had me in tears during taking the pictures.  

Janice, Dana, and Brittany thank you for trusting in me to get such sweet memorable moments for you guys.  

This is the first time he saw baby M and got to hold him.  Mr. Buckshot was beyond proud and excited to finally meet baby M.

Melts my heart.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment