Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Brothers | Upstate South Carolina Sibling Photographer

I am almost finished with the updates to the blog, and hope to have them all finished in the next week or so, but I did want to go ahead and post some pictures from a recent session that I had with these two brothers the other weekend.

I really enjoyed my time with these little cuties the other weekend. Mr. R was not in to getting his pictures taken to start with, then after he warmed up to me he was showing me places that he wanted to take his picture and how he wanted to stand. I can already tell he is going to be such a great big brother.

Mr. L slept most of the time, and hopefully as he gets a little bigger we can get more pictures of the two of them together.

Thank you so much for allowing me to capture these moments for you.


1 comment: