Tuesday, February 8, 2011

...2010 Year in Review...Part 3

I meant to post this yesterday but I got home last night to a sick hubby, and well we all know how that is, so I'm a little late in posting....but here it is.

Today is the 3rd post in the 2010 year in review. When I started adding the pictures for this post I realized that the last part of the year was a very busy part of 2010 for me. I have decided to break part 3 into two different sections. So this will be section 1 of part 3.

I have added some of my favorites from each session from the last part of 2010. I have added them in no certain order, so enjoy looking at them.

Thanks again to everyone that helped make 2010 such a wonderful year for Amanda Benton Photography. I hope to work with each of you again soon.

thanks ~ Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment