Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby P | Clinton South Carolina Newborn Photographer

I had so much fun the other weekend when photographing little Mr. P. Dana you have one little cutie, and I am looking forward to seeing him grow up and you being a mommy! You are going to be a great one!

Love little toes!

Before anyone starts to judge as to why I put a newborn in a devil hat, you must first understand why I did this. This is a tribute to, not only mine, but also his mom and dad's high school alma mater. Our high school is known as the Clinton High Red Devils. So knowing how much of a fan they are I knew this was going to be a picture that I really wanted to do, and I am so glad that I did.

So here is little Mr. P, CHS Class of 2029. (It will be here before we know it).

No comments:

Post a Comment