Monday, January 31, 2011

...2010 Year in Review...Part 1

I am finally getting around to doing my 2010 year in review post, and will be doing this review in 3 different segments. So here is segment 1 of 3....with the other segments coming in the days to follow. I will post part 2 tomorrow, and part 3 this weekend. So without further ado....

I will have to say that 2010 was a great year, and I want to take this time to say a BIG THANK YOU to all my clients for helping to make 2010 such a wonderful year for Amanda Benton Photography. So here are just a some of my favorites from the sessions throughout 2010. I hope that everyone had a blessed year in 2010, and here's to looking forward to what 2011 has in store.

Thanks again to all my clients, you are all wonderful and I look forward to working with you again soon!



So check back tomorrow when I'll post part 2 of 2010 Year in Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment