Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 5 of the January Specials...final day....

UPDATE ON SPECIAL:
part one special is going fast...only one left for the engagement special! Your engagement session doesn't have to take place in January, just has to be booked by 9pm tonight. Email me at amandabentonphotography@caroli
na.rr.com or send me a message on Facebook.


Today is the last and final day of the 5 days of New Years specials that I've been doing throughout the week this week.


Today is going to be a two part special, the first one is:: book an engagement session and get $35 print credit. This special is for the first two people that book their engagement session. I will announce the second part of the special later today (after lunch), so stay tuned.!

1 comment:

  1. Part one special is going fast...only one left for the engagement special! Your engagement session doesn't have to take place in January, just has to be booked by 9pm tonight. Email me at amandabentonphotography@carolina.rr.com or Inbox me here on Facebook for more details.

    ReplyDelete