Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Catch up post | SC/NC Photographer

I just realized after looking over the blog and getting ideas together on re-vamping the blog that there are several sessions that I didn't blog about.  So this post may be a little long, but it's to get caught up on what I have missed.  I hope that you enjoy.

First up - The dedication of Mr. Parker.  As most of you may know I have photographed this little one since shortly after he was born.  I enjoy every single time that I get together with him and his family, they are all so much fun to be around.  Here is a preview of Mr. Parker's dedication into the church.

      


Next up -  A fun filled day with energetic twins and their little sister.  These boys are a ball to be with, they are all three full of life and it shows in everything that they all do.  Such precious kids.



Will have more to come in catch up blog post #2.  Stay tuned.





No comments:

Post a Comment