Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Personal Post | Halloween 2012

This Halloween was a different kind of Halloween for us.  We recently put our son on a special (all natural) diet, and have taken away all things artificial flavored from him.  It has made such a big difference in him with his behavior and as an individual.  With us making all the changes that we did, I wasn't too sure what to expect when Halloween time came around this year.  It was really not as bad as what I thought it might be, as he did so well with going out and getting all the treats and then coming home and handing the bag over to me.  He said to me when we got in from trick-or-treating, 'here is my bag mama, now we can trade it for the good stuff'.  I was so impressed with him and what he had said, it was such a wonderful 'mommy moment'.  He really has come a long way from where he was at the beginning of summer.  Also, our cute little sunflower won the Halloween costume at the church trunk-or-treat.

Enough babbling....on to a few Halloween pictures of the kidos.  

Hope everyone enjoyed Halloween this year and got lots of goodies.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment